First of all it is business as what has become a new usual, however we have implemented the following measures in-store to ensure all of our safety with regards to COVID-19:
- Routine sanitation of all touch points and surfaces – please don’t take offense if you see us cleaning after we complete our interaction with you!
- Sanitation of all serviced bikes on completion of the work.
- We are adhering to social distancing – 1.5m distance at all times, don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand but feel free to throw us Peace Sign or Shaka 😊
- We are also more than happy to meet you at your car for repair drop offs or pick-ups, we have a large carpark at the rear of the store. If you wish to do this please call us on 40411700 to discuss and we can arrange over the phone payments before your arrival.
- EFTPOS payment only for the foreseeable future. This means NO CASH PAYMENTS.
- If you have any queries or questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
We would like to thank our amazing community for your understanding and support during these challenging times and remember, there’s no better social distancing than riding your bike!!